Advertising & Public Relations Facilities
- WOOD WORD: Marywood's student newspaper.
- WVMW-FM: On-air stereo radio station licensed by the FCC; studio for interview programs equipped with PC-based music system and a digital delay for talk shows. A student staff manages and operates the station's daily broadcasting schedule with a coverage area that encompasses northeastern Pennsylvania; affiliated with the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System.
- TV MARYWOOD: Digital facilities with full audio and video production capabilities, electronic field, graphics, and post-production facilities. Students have ready access to computer-based audio labs, nonlinear editors, and a comprehensive television control room and studio. Professional audio and lighting kits complement sophisticated digital field production systems. Student management and operational staff direct live and taped programming via regional facilities of Adelphia Cable; programming may also be produced for internal and external clients.
- MARYWOOD THEATRE: 1100-seat, professionally equipped auditorium with sophisticated lighting control system; supports the production of classical, contemporary, musical, and children's theatre.
- BLACK BOX THEATRE: Laboratory theatre with flexible staging; designed for student directed productions and to support experimental theatre.
- MULTIMEDIA THEATRE: Audio-video facility for public presentations involving cinema, slides, audio and video recordings, and computer-based media.